Maintain your smile with preventive care at Eustis Lakeside Dental
Maintaining good dental hygiene will help you fight against dental related diseases like gum disease, gingivitis, periodontitis, and decay. If you are proactive about strengthening your teeth and practice good dental hygiene, your mouth (and the rest of you) is more likely to stay healthy throughout your life. Regular professional cleanings are an important part of this routine. A visit to Eustis Lakeside Dental every three to six months can help you keep your teeth and mouth clean and healthy.
Here are a few preventative care tips to use at home:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day (after breakfast and before bed) with fluoridated toothpaste
- Floss your teeth at least once a day (before bed)
- Eat a balanced diet that will strengthen your teeth
- Avoid eating sugary and acidic foods
- Don’t grind your teeth
- Reduce stress
- Wear an Occlusal guard
- See your dentist throughout the year for dental cleanings
Remember, good dental health can prevent you from complex dental issues, such as fillings, root canals, and dentures. Come see Doctors Winker and Young at Eustis Lakeside Dental for your preventive care needs.